To both Ronin and Lugia, thanks again. I’ve had a think about everything you have said and hopefully translated that advice into a slightly more sensible (read actually usable) rack.

I’ve tried to account for sequencing and being able to play the rack as I’m coming from a more keys oriented environment so chose the tetrapad and tete combo. Using Mangrove, Just friends and pluck for voices. I may have added a few too many filters but those present seemed interesting to me so I have kept them in for reference.

After reading about the ‘boring’ modules they seem less so now as I understand better why they are present and have incorporated those recommended.

I will stress that I am building this as an ideal rack that I will grow into in the real world, picking up a module or two to learn before progressing to the next which will undoubtedly change module selection over time. However, as long as I get a rack that has the necessary building blocks in place, with modules I have at the very least read up on, I can be fairly confident that the most basic foundations of my modular journey have been laid.

Below is the most recent build and I do apologise in advance if I have forgotten to factor something in or over provided in other areas. Many thanks again.

ModularGrid Rack