Question about the latest build:

You have the Quadra, the Quad LFO, and the Batumi. That's three units each with four LFO-ish functions. Are you planning on needing that many or are they redundant?

You mentioned sequencing but I don't see anything that does any serious sequencing onboard. Maybe that's not where you want to go. But check out the Eloquencer or if you can find a decent builder the Westlicht Performer. I just bought a Performer but I have to reflow some of the work and replace a couple of damaged CV jacks. But it's a great sequencer. I also have a 1010 Music Toolbox. I like it but the most current firmware kind of blows chunks (why I got the Performer).
-- Ronin1973

Thanks Ronin! Regarding sequencing it's true I haven't accounted for anything major. Originally I was thinking the Eloquencer as it seems of more of what I have been used to. I'm going to read up on the Westlicht Performer you mentioned. I've been on the waiting list for a Cirklon for awhile as I have lots of external gear as well so I'm undecided as to whether I keep deeper sequencing external or look to build a more all in one system (for my basic needs) that I can travel with.

Regarding the LFOs (based on my level of knowledge) gonna confidently say redundant on my part. I suppose regarding LFOs the Quad LFO seems more immediate but the Batumi seems like it has deeper functionality.