Hi Jingo,

Yes, I can't wait to hearing more nice stuff from you :-)

Ha, ha, good question. I think, if I have to be honest and that's what I want (to be honest), then I have to admit that I don't make any music...

I make noises with my Eurorack, certainly :-) I think I can manage even a little bit of sonic journey kind of stuff (to use a few funny words), getting quite close to that I guess. I am especially good in disturbing ears ;-) But making music, as in: pleasant to listen at and really enjoying a good piece of music? Nah... I am still far away from that.

Then the other thing is that I haven't released any "noise" yet, still a bit hesitating about that actually... Slowly thinking about it however and I am not sure if I should go for Soundcloud indeed or You Tube. Perhaps starting with Soundcloud?

I am also not sure yet about the music, eh I mean, noise-style yet. Either experimental ambient or just generally I prefer to name it (as in the old days how it was meant) "EM" (Electronic Music), however in the way as we know it from the 70's & 80's from bands like Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze, Vangelis, JM Jarre, Kitaro, Tomita, etcetera. Nowadays, I do have the feeling though that Techno and related styles are using the Electronic Music style name for Techno & Co but I feel that's not completely right looking at what kind of music TD, Schulze, Vangelis, etc. make/made. But that might be just me.

To summarise: I would like to go more into the old days EM, not minding a bit of a modern touch though.

So once I have decided: If I am going to publish something and if yes, where I am going to publish it (Soundcloud or You Tube) then I will put that here in the You section of course :-) Still a bit nervous about that idea though...

Keep up the nice music and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads