they were all the rage when they first came out - until people realised that they are a pain in the ass to use because they are too small and fiddly - I have 2 trims (and a couple of others TM and tune, that I don't really use any more - maybe in the future for a small portable rack - or as additional sequencing) - one each side of clouds and they are great for that - set and forget - but playability wise big knobs rule!! which means bigger modules (the same can also be said about the erica pico modules - they are kind of worse though as they are an odd size, which is annoying)

-- JimHowell1970

I don't really have any issues with them, but I do use 1hp spacers when I have multiple 2hp modules next to each other. However, they're mostly spread out between larger modules, so reaching the knobs isn't an issue for me. For example, I keep the Averts next to my Batumi and Ochd modules, the Trim is next to my banana/eurorack converter, etc. I also don't tend to knob-turn a lot once I have a patch going. When I do knob-twiddle, it's usually via Northcoast Modular Collective faders or an Acid Rain Navigator. I guess I prefer sliders?

Inscrumental music for prickly pears.