Hi Jingo,

Thanks a lot on the information on the sequencers and stuff. I need to reconsider my requirements and check a few of them again. With Endorphin.es - Ground Control and Erica Synths - Black Sequencer not becoming available (at least after almost 1.5 years waiting it looks like that) I have to reconsider what I want to go to use for my "main" sequencer...

What's your opinion on the Arturia - Keystep Pro? Have you tried/tested it? I might consider that one if I can't find anything else that might satisfy me... or while waiting for the "perfect sequencer".

He, he, the beginning of your track is very nice actually! While I start writing this section, and you might not believe that indeed, I start listening at your track for the third time! So is it good? Yes, definitely! I love the first 1+ minute, that's for me the best part of it and when the handclap starts to bang in, ha, ha, yeah, I love that moment (around 1:21), nice hard and present that handclap but fits well with your music.

Though I praise your music here, is this music I would buy on a CD or LP? Most likely not but that's just because indeed techno (I feel this track is pretty much techno, you feel it's not "techno enough"? :-) ) is not so much of my cup of tea but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your efforts that I clearly can hear out of the track and what you are able to manage to do here, it's amazing to be honest. I wouldn't be able to come up with a piece of quality music like this! How things fit together, how you time (at least that's how it seems to me) at the right time to come in with yet another perfect matching sound to get the flow going, give the necessary variation(s) and keep the listener sitting at the edge of the chair waiting for the next sonic surprise :-)

So well done and I hope you surprise us soon with yet another nice track! Thanks for all the advice and tracks and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads