Hey Garfield,

put all blame on me if it helps ;)... But I hope you can keep your wife and your house! :)

There is no deep menu diving on the vector. Most buttons have double or triple function, like gate/step length/step repeat or pitch/glide or chance type/chance amount/chance bar. Also some configuration like globals has some menus not deep but scroll with left poti or prev/next button. There are also some button combos but these are very good labeled and the manual covers it all. Also patch notes describe very good what new combinations are possible. Jim has a also a good talent to keep the vector usable while maintaining and adding functions.

I am a very happy owner and I had a long journey and for me it's safe to say: I found it, I found "my" sequencer...

And you can sell it anyways if it does not suit you. It seems to be very stable in value. I saw some used with expander for like 100 bucks less than original price and they have been sold...

Hmmm, still not an easy decision, I know. But as I recommended, take your time to watch loopops video and there are also some more on yt...

Best,
jingo