Hi Jingo,

Ha, ha, yes, I guess it doesn't help much me blaming you for everything that goes wrong after (in case I would) I buy the Five12 - Vector + Jack Expander ;-) Yes, indeed, preferable I would like to keep wife + house ;-)

I watched today the loopop entire video, yes it's indeed a very nice and interesting sequencer, argh.... so tempting :-)

One little concern left though... If I checked and understood the specifications correctly, in 64 steps mode (I heard that from loopop in his video) there are only 6 presets left, so only 6x64 = 384 steps length possible. I was hoping to be able to "compose" an entire track length with a sequencer but 384 steps might not be long enough. I understood there can be 8 parts, so maximum steps are 8x384 = 3072 steps. That's to be honest for modern standards, not really mind blowing much...

The ground control, if it ever will be released, has 64 steps x 24 patterns = 1536 steps, so two songs on the ground control is the entire capacity of one project on the Vector... But ground control can go till 24 songs, so it has 12 times the capacity of a Vector and costs less than half the money...

Or did I miss something on the Vector? And is it in practical terms no issue at all?

Thank you very much in advance and kind regards, Garfield.

Edit: Removed asterisks because Markdown Syntax is not that nice ;-)

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads