And following on farkas' lead, here's this:
ModularGrid Rack
Again, the 0-Coast is NOT in this build. Keep it in its own cab. I left it here so that its functions can be evaluated alongside the actual build itself.

Top row: THREE oscillators; I figured that if the room's there, why not have BOTH Mutable oscillator clones? So there's a uBraids and a uPlaits, plus the Dixie2+. Next to that is a screwy Recovery device, their Motomouth, which is a cross between a ring mod and a waveshaper, then a 3-in mixer for summing oscillators. Added a second Cinnamon, then the PanMix is where you'll find the audio VCAs...just use the channels in manual pan mode. Then...yep, I KEPT the Magneto! After that, there's a Happy Nerding Isolator, which I really like for stereo outputs because it isolates the synth from any crud that might come in via the output lines.

Bottom row: I moved the P/S here; if it's possible to move it there, this keeps it away from the audio chain somewhat. If not, simply reverse the top and bottom rows. Then everything's the same as farkas' version until you hit the Kinks, which adds some basic waveshaping, logic, a sample and hold, and a white noise source. After that...a Noise Reap uLOAF, which is a twisty dual LFO with some crossmod capabilities. The 3xMIA is next, then the Maths, 3xVCA, Quadrax, and I added the Qx so that the Quadrax's envelope gens can be chained.

The "voice" part might seem a little short, but it's actually pretty well-featured with three oscillators, waveshaping, ring mod, summing, two SVFs, and six VCAs with panning in the PanMix. Pretty much everything you need...for TWO voices, if you felt like it, even! And then it all goes thru the Magneto. Where this really shines, though, is in the modulation row on the bottom. I was thinking ahead there, also providing modulation sources that could be broken out to the 0-Coast. Plus, the build is designed so that it integrates the 0-Coast better while keeping it out of the main cab. And this should ALSO play really nicely with the 2s; pairing this with a sequencer is pretty damn close to perfect now. It doesn't address the modules that are already ordered, but if you go with those in this small of a cab, we're back to square one with big modules and nothing to make them really GO. In this sort of space, smallER (not small, period) is better...even if I did manage to keep the Magneto in the build!