I would cut back to a minimum viable synth and build up naturally from there, especially if you have already somehow decided on the case - which would be a sound source, a modulation source, a sound modifier, a way to play and a way to listen - maybe add a few utilities - learn how to use those and then work out what you are missing and expand from there

an alternative to that, that I also recommend is to work out what modules you want, the modules you need to support those modules and then add 30% on top for expansion and then find a case to fit - not find the case and then fit the modules in

Whilst your current rack kind of ticks all the boxes it doesn't really do it in a particularly good way

For this size case I think you have too many sound sources and large modules which leaves not enough space to support them - especially as the SWN is quite large, not too mention morphagene, harmonaig and the es9

you also have too much in the way of Pam's, euclidean circles and bloom - Pams can do all of these things - try that first and if youo particularly want a dedicated module for one of those tasks then get one but plan on possibly not wanting Pams at the same time then

plus do you really need both midi and the es9? if you are using a DAW then I would just use the es9 - but you might have a specific use case for the midi - the keystep pro will work with cv won't it?

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities