Maybe Sweetwater will redirect this to either the Mutable or Intellijel version on their website, like they did with the Swing. I thought that was a nice gesture...and once they did it, you really didn't hear much about the Swing anymore.
-- Lugia

@Lugia Did they really do this? I never noticed but that is a pretty cool move for a company that I thought had done a complete 180 on Behringer. I remember years ago when they didn't even sell Behringer products at all, for whatever reasons they had.
-- merzky_shoom

Yep, they really did. And still do...go to their site and type "Behringer Swing" into the search. All sorts of Behringer Swings there, all apparently made by some knockoff company called "Arturia".

Frankly, if there's a retailer that can slap the silly out of Uli, it would probably be them. Thomann's clearly bought-in on the Tribe, so you can't count on them for that. And no, Sweetwater isn't as "pro-Uli" as one might think, as that search cross-ref shows. Maybe they think they can get him to behave? Dunno...