So disgraceful... What baffels me is that there is still a market for a cheap plastic eurorackmodule line, like their 29€ pedals. Just get a small team, design your own cirucits and release a super low-cost set of modules....
-- Gemuesepfanne

Hello, I have a few of the Behringer modules and can confirm there is nothing wrong with the build quality. I recently bought the Behringer 140 which has two adsr's with two outputs for the envelope and one inverted envelope (excellent) and also a very feature packed lfo. I got all that for £70 so over the moon with that purchase.

I'd be interested if the experts here could build all that functionality in a smaller hp footprint and as competitively priced. It would be nice to have the lights on the sliders included like I have which look slick when the lights in my room are dimmed. I am even thinking of investing in most of the Roland line just for the sheer aesthetics of how beautiful it looks.

Also I bought the 914 filter back for £46 and when I was researching this I remember seeing one by AJH at £475 which seemed like too much money to invest in for something I wouldn't be using all the time.

Best :)