Not that my opinion holds a ton of weight, but Luiga is totally right. I just picked up a palletate, but I also have a 920 hp main build (started with a mantis) and can rotate things in an out of my palette when I want to focus on something specific. I wouldn’t consider this as a main case for anything as the form factor really is a constraint and for all the money you spend to fill it up you end up compromising on modules when you are trying to make things fit. Unless you plan on making videos with pictures of succulents it will become frustrating and/or boring because of the limitations and constantly having to try and make things fit that really belong in a bigger case.

When you have lots of modules to swap in and out you can dial in a nice set of modules, while at the same time switch things up all the time so things don’t get stale, which is what you see all the you tubers doing. Heck some times I only have a couple modules in the pallette but I am not forcing myself to cram as much functionality in as possible which does give you much more freedom to pick both modules based on both form and function.

As others have said you can put together a nice little groove box, but when starting out I think this focused design is just a disaster waiting to happen as you don’t really know what workflow works for you and what modules you like. It’s much easier to fill 62 when you know what you are trying to achieve. I actually think if you have to ask what modules you should get to fill a small case you definitely shouldn’t get one, but that’s me I am glad I started with a mantis and now have enough hp that I can swap things in an out of several different case builds with a specific intent and see what works for me for a given project and set of goals.