ModularGrid Rack

Okay I gave it a try too. Still just a quick out of head version.

1. With Veils 2020 (or a clone..) you have enough VCA's to let go of Delta V. I replaced it with Cnoc from Instruo so you still got an extra envelope/function generator besides Zadar. I think that will be enough with Pam's doing stuff too.

2. Navigator from Acid Rain gives your rack some more hands on control, and a way to manipulate some cv

3. I replaced Nin with Ostankino. I think tying some extra functions to it really opens up your sequencer capabilities with Moskwa 2. You could choose a multi-channel cv generator instead though. I would look at Chaos Clank for some fun extra sequencing.

4. Nebulae is a mainstay I think. You definitely need to replace it with something similar at least - Cornflakes, Morphagene, Arbhar or something.

5. I put in Desmodus Versio so you have a delay!! (you need a dedicated delay in Modular, too fun!)

6. Then there was 2hp left. I have heard great things about Pluck, so added it for an extra voice so you have Pizza, Nebulae, Beads and Pluck as potential voices.