ModularGrid Rack

Thanks for the feedback. Such a good community. Lots of people willing to look at people who know nothing and give advice which is kind.

Against all advice and wisdom I've seen on the site I'm pressing ahead. Sold my eventide space for more than I picked it up. Favourite effects were hall and spring. Online the DIY nature of the spring. Reminds me of the apex twin interviews where he mentions making his own reverbs. I want separate effects for my three synths.

I have had a look around at the modules you suggested and ignored your advice. The FX Aid is very cool and I can see the appeal. The Z DSP too. Some good vids of them. They would be a good replacent, similar to the eventide. I know of want to get away from the pre made algorithms and get simple.

I started working my way through the reverb modules on modulargrid.

I have gone for a Spring reverb as that was one effect on the space I really liked and used a lot. The Doepfer is cheap and cheerful. Only mono out though. I know the tank would be best mounted outside the case.

Gone for a 2HP verb. Simple. Does what I need. Also mono out which is a pain. Also the small size is a pain. But it's a quality sound and cheap to get going.

Gone for a monsoon as it has feedback and reverb and then a huge amount of other capabilities that I'm excited to be able to explore. It's stereo too. Cool. This will be fun for the moogs but also for modulating acid.

So, I still need a delay. Having looked so go alongside the spring or the verb. I'd like an alaogue if possible to add to the Doepfer spring and was looking at the Doepfer BBD but obviously can't fit it as well as the two required filters in this rack. It's massive. Need the delay to be stereo.

I need a mixer module. I think. At the moment the three synths each go into the three fx modules would need to go into my existing mixer. Not neat.

I know a bigger case would be good. I know guitar pedals would make more sense in a lot of ways. If anyone is arsed to answer my filter and mixer module queries, awesome thanks.