Thanks for your kind comments !
I've changed a few things since

ModularGrid Rack

I had not enough possibilities with my way of sequencing. Metropolix fixed everything (and added a lot of clever ways of making new sounds)

About the setup, some modules could favour a cartoon spirit (I think of Morphagene, Data Bender), and controllers (like joysticks, or surfaces like LP1lightplane, Tetrapad), for you to test...

Nice work guys! / Beau travail les mecs !
-- Sweelinck

Thanks for the advices !
Morphagene/databender do work pretty well. I've hesitated a long time to get morphagene but I think Iprefer to use a midi controler (korg nanokontrol) to blend in some effects on the master of my mix in ableton.
Joysticks or surfaces are good (I miss my Soundmachines LP1lightplane sometimes). Thoses module are really fun for live performances !
Since we will soon work with kids (i'll teach synthsizers, creating musical athmospheres in assotiation of images/videos). I was thinking of including a Delptronics WiiChuck on the rack since i have some space left. I think this is might be a nice addition if you want the public to interact with your music in some (controlled) ways.