Hi there,

I plan to start my eurorack journey soon. At 50, it's almost time !!!
Making industrial rock music (sorry ;) with regular hardware synths (moog/sequential/korg/waldorf) + Ableton Live and Push, I would like to add something more "raw" and "roots" to my setup, something to experiment with and lots of fun.

After lots of research and youtube videos played, I ended up with this potential (expensive) combos :
Bottom 3U = Arturia RackBrute 3U / Top 6U = Arturia Rackbrute 6U
=> 3x 88hp in total (-10hp for power supplies)

Sputnik V
(https://)

I wanted to start with: Hel + Odessa (+ Metropolix as sequencer for it) / Zagrzeb/ Blck_Noir (+ Steppy + Dot as sequencers for it) / Zadar / QuadVCA / Mixup / Outs / 8-multi / MixerSplitter. Odessa will bring some west coast vibes to my stuffs :)

Quadrax + Batumi would also be good to add some more modulations, but I'm on a limited budget now...
I plan to upgrade this system little by little.

Also, I'm a little bit confused about the necessity or not to have an audio interface module like those of expert sleepers. In fact, I don't need this modular to be fully controlled by my DAW, sending a clock will be enough for now (the µMidi will do the job ?), to keep this system relatively autonomous. I already own an audio interface with 8 DC-coupled outputs, maybe I could use it later on with the CV_Tools of Ableton Live ?

Could you give me your expert opinion about this setup ? Is it balanced enough ?
Do I miss some important modules, maybe some utilities ?

Thank you very much in advance for your kind help !