I plan to start my eurorack journey soon. At 50, it's almost time !!!
Making industrial rock music (sorry ;) with regular hardware synths (moog/sequential/korg/waldorf) + Ableton Live and Push, I would like to add something more "raw" and "roots" to my setup, something to experiment with and lots of fun.

-- ouatataz

It is never too late to do the right thing :) I started modular at 62, long after my first synthesizer (1979, Arp AXXE). So there are cases much more desperate than yours :))

Without carrying out a complete review of your system (which overall seems well thought out and quite coherent), these few remarks...

Row 2 of your RackBrute 6U is a little too loaded: be careful, do not go beyond 80% of the available power (here it will be 640mA per row).

If you produce industrial rock music (excellent! We can also like ‘country rock music’ but some Skinny Puppy or Front Line Assembly titles are no less interesting than Harvest by Neil Young) I'm surprised not to see Noise Engineering modules in your racks. Basimilus might be more appropriate than Plonk (despite AAS's wonderful technology). And a Loquelic or a Manis might suit you.

µMidi is perfect for transmitting the clock and much more.

Sincere advice: start with a minimum of modules, play this little setup with your other synthesizers. Take your time to choose what you really need for your music: you will always come back to this, music is the only thing that matters.

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).