I mean, I don’t exactly disagree with either of you as far as other companies that make great modules. I’m just not exactly ready to write off cre8audio as a manufacturer because their very first 2 modules to hit production were not $300 quality at a $99 pricepoint. Especially since their entire point was to get people “up and running” immediately in a compact, cost-effective package. I doubt longevity is on anyone’s mind who purchases them. It certainly wasn’t an expectation of mine when I first got them. I didn’t expect them to even last this long.

Just seems like an odd take to me. Especially going as far as to speak to the future readers of this thread and steer them away from a module before literally any evidence of their quality is understood, in either direction.

Dreadbox is a great company. My first (and only, now sold) semi-modular was an NYX and it was great.

Noise Reap also. I had the swiss army mixer in my niftycase within a few weeks of getting the Nifty.

I just genuinely don’t understand why you would condemn a product or it’s producer so strongly without any concept as to the actual module in question and whether it represents an improvement in quality, no change, or a degredation. All of which are quite possible, surely.