yes they may have upped their quality (pigs are flying) as for the last year they were probably the only ones through lockdown to be flying back and forth between factories during the pandemic and lockdown restrictions. the previous modules were made in china so they had no real control over the quality process. I know some people online mostly grown adult men over 50 ( mommy- they are destroying my beloved eurorack scene boohoo !!!!) don't like it but Behringer does have this luxury hence for the newbie, Behringer is a better shout any day of the week. I think they just drafted a name that meant something at one time in to buy quality Ronin but some people are easily swayed by this kind of marketing. I see Pittsburg stuff on eBay all the time. I think meh - a lot of money for something very very old and wonder if this is why the person is now trying to get rid of it.

-- greenfly

We get it, you had a bad experience with Cr8audio... but I had bad experiences as well, and with well-known manufacturers, yet you don't see me dissing on them everywhere I can, it's called restraint and perspective, you should try it some time.
And no, people hating on Behringer are not all 50+ white men in their man-cave trying to gatekeep the Eurorack niche, you've been pointed to the information before but chose to ignore it because that serves the rationale you use to justify buying it yourself... It's getting awkward.

--- Voltage control all the things ---