And no, people hating on Behringer are not all 50+ white men in their man-cave trying to gatekeep the Eurorack niche, you've been pointed to the information before but chose to ignore it because that serves the rationale you use to justify buying it yourself... It's getting awkward.

@toodee - I don't recall making any racial slurs. So predictable, I knew once I big up Behringer, it would trigger the likes of you. I was actually grinning when I wrote my little bracketed afterthoughts in. It's a tad hypocritical sounding off about Behringer and then lecturing others about restraint and perspective. Who is this 'We' you are referring to - is this some strange attempt to manufacture some virtual support from like minded haters so you can feel better about what you said. Such and such agreed with me so I must be right :). That's unfortunately the thought process you suffer from - it's called 'group think' - Go look it up .

Anyway this is the last posting from me on this thread - enough publicity from me. Feel free to have the last word on the matter lol.

A message to anybody getting into Eurorack and who took the time to read this. BUY CRE8AUDIO !!!!!!!