So this here is the plan for my first rack. I've already got a mother 32 (aswell as a korg minilogue and Roland tr-8 + a beatstep pro). The case is ordered so I won't be planning beyond the 104 hp at the moment, but suggestions and opinions for change would be appreciated :) Opting for making ambient/downtempo music so keep that in mind as well.

ModularGrid Rack

Will quickly go thru my plan for each module in this case:

Disting MK3 - Simply seems to be a good "do-anything" module that might also teach me what I like and don't for future independent modules.

Happy nerding x3 Mia - Attentuation and mixer in a small package, chose this over other attenuators because of the 2 inputs per channel at the same hp as "competitors" (Triatt and shades)

Sonic potions Penrose - Because I'm interested in selfgenerating melodies (as well as DIY) so getting a quantizer seems like a good idea.

Nano rand - Need a random module to feed the quantizer with, aswell as doing random things to other things.. Yes, Im not to sure what I will use it for but Im sure itll come in handy at a small size.

MI Rings - Sounds fucking sweet, so sweet