Hi,

as a total Eurorack noob I am planning to start my modular system with a semi modular synth which is then to be expanded with the proper moduls step by step (and should be used with my PC and NI Maschine Jam and a NI Key).

Of course, the question for suitable further moduls will come very soon.
But that will depend from my first decision, which synth to buy for my purposes, I guess.

I've found a deal containing of a Rackbrute 6U and a MiniBrute 2s, which seems quite a good idea to me so far. At least fiancially, because this would mean 200,- Euros off from the normal total price for these both pieces of gear bought separately.

On the other hand I also like the idea of getting a Moog Mother plus the Rackbrute 6U very much, stacking this synth in the system as a modest start of my patching heaven instead of using a MiniBrute 2s.

Or even change these alternatives and better get an Pittsburgh Lifeforms SV-1, a o-coast...? Or any completely other system I have not thought of yet?

Are there any kind suggestions maybe?

Thanks a lot in advance!
M.

P.S. If not obvious yet: The moduls shown in the rack are just an idea of what to come. ;)