Ignore the fact that this case is 9U, I've actually got a 6U case and don't intend on going any bigger. This system is already ridiculously powerful. I sometimes use it with lots of other external gear, and sometimes standalone. I swing between using it to generate raw material which I then sample and make tracks with, or making drones, melodic generative stuff, as a filter box for external sounds, and at the moment lots of pretty techno-minded stuff. But I need to fill that last 18HP, question is, how? Hmmmmm. I lust after so many things, hence not having filled it yet. Trying to see what I'm needing/craving most. Another VCA, another EG, a wavefolder, something else that generates triggers, a quantiser, fx, a bunch more Distings to do it all?! God knows!

Suggestions for the most powerful ways to use up that space?

The only thing that doesn't get much use is the Disting midi breakout, it's actually pretty redundant, so I could lose that without noticing and gain a tiny bit more space. Any thoughts or suggestions much appreciated, thanks in advance!

ModularGrid Rack