Hi Ronin1973 and Lugia,

I had a chance to test the ARP Odyssey Rev. 3 (Black version but also the white version Rev. 1) at my local dealer, if that's the one you are talking about here. To be honest, after I all heard the positive news of the original ARP from last time, I wasn't overly exicited by it when I tested it. It's certainly not bad and perhaps it's just me, but it's just not my cup of tea I guess.

Sorry Lugia, I have to agree with Ronin that the Neutron is a good deal. I got that one too, here in Europe it's around Euro 300 and I am very happy with it. I thought after getting a Eurorack system I wouldn't be much interested in it any more but I am still looking at it, no better, I am still using it together with my Eurorack system and I am still very happy to use it together with my modules.

The Model D I feel it's a slightly bit too expensive, it goes here in Europe for about Euro 300 too. I am waiting for a better deal and might then get the Model D too.

Similar as you guys, I can't wait for the Pro One, hopefully it's going to be as good as the Neutron or better!

Lugia, if Behringer can make their Odyssey better than the current ARP Odyssey on the market today, then I would be happy to get that one too ;-) But let's see, hopefully Behringer doesn't follow the "touch and feel quality" of the current ARP Odyssey, then I might be not very interested.

I totally agree with you Lugia that this all takes far too long, Behringer introduces a lot of new stuff but we are waiting here and sitting ducks... that's the part I also don't like!

Let's just hope that at least for all our waiting we get surprised with one or two good products then I would be happy already :-)

Kind regards,

Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads