Oh wow, I was not aware of all these replies, there has been quite a discussion here!

Anyway, I'm happy to say I have finally made the plunge, started my system and this is what I have so far!
ModularGrid Rack

Sequencing is done with Ableton and my Octatrack. Having LOTS of fun with Stages which unveils new tricks every day, this is awesome!

The future as I see it:
*I hope to use this at home as a one or two voice sound design synth, and live as two seperate voices with my Octatrack sequencing and managing effects. All drums, ambiance, sub bass will be played on the octatrack too
*I plan on changing the A-190-4 with a Mutant Brain to be able to sequence two voices and get extra CV and gates for modulation
*A Mutable Kinks is on the way to add some randomness and interesting logic/maths operation to my system
*As a second oscillator I am looking at the STO, Dixie 2+, Ts-L or Godspeed+. Trying to figure which one will fit best.
*After that I wonder if an Optomix would be a better choice than the A-106-5 for the second oscillator, it would allow me to mix several outputs and free the quad VCA for other uses
*I am pondering the possibility of buying modular sequencers, I love the many exotic concepts I could have access too, the Marbles seems like an awesome option, but I'm wondering if it will suit my music, and if a combination of smaller more specific modules (2hp's TM, arp, euclid and tune, Tirana II, Noise Eng's Repetitors, etc) would be a better idea

Lots of questions I am hoping to find answers to in the following months, in the meantime, I have lots of music to make.

Cheers everybody and thanks for your help!