Banged on it a bit...see what you think:
ModularGrid Rack
You'll notice some changes, to be sure...but not anything huge. I got rid of the summing mixers because, frankly, these are intended more for summing CV and mod signals (they're more akin to adders, really) and if you're combining AUDIO signals, you need discrete level controls per input. Only one buffered mult remains...because you really only need one here. The biggest lineup change was to jettison the Polaris; frankly, you don't need a third VCF in this, and you'll do loads better with an effects unit...which is what that Stasis Leak is all about. Stereo output, too...hence the transformer-isolated stereo output next to it. Just run your audio mix from the Quad VCA (I suggest using VCAs 3 and 4 here for this, out of the Morgasmatron's dual outputs, leaving VCAs 1 and 2 for CV/mod work) right on into it and control your wet/dry mix for your final output result.

I added a nifty Seismic module in the lower row, since there wasn't anything to manipulate CV and mod signals with. This does that really well, manually OR under CV, plus it offers another linear VCA for CV/mod work. Then the lineup overall was altered to put all audio on the top row, all controls/CV/mod on the bottom, and the setup for the VCOs was changed to co-locate each of the DixieII+ modules next to a Rubicon2, which is then next to a 2hp Mix...making it more convenient to combine the two operationally for a more Buchla-ish operation situation, which'll make it easier for you to go WAY past basic detuning. Lastly, all of your audio signal paths now "read" in a proper left-right manner, with modulation, etc coming in at intervals from the bottom row.

Seems more solid. It did increase the cost a few hundred, but the results seem far more workable now.