Thread: PRESO MALE

Your top two rows have all the fun toys, but there's way too much redundancy. Few systems really need three granular sampling modules, for instance... especially at this size. Or so many filters. (Etc. etc.)

Your bottom row looks pretty solid... good sequencing, VCAs, function generation, and a mixer. I'd toss the MI Shades in that row as well, since it's a crucial utility module. If you took that row, and added any four modules from your first two rows (two sound sources and two effect/granular/filter modules), you'll have enough to keep you busy and learning for a very, very long time.

The only big recommendation I have for something to add is Pamela's New Workout... it's right up there with Sloths as the best value in Eurorack, and it will fill in some modulation gaps for you as well. Depending on your feelings about using HP on things like mults (instead of stackable cables, for instance), you may also want to add one or two of those (I love Links for this, since it gives you several utilities in a small package).