I find XAOC Odessa to be a very interactive complex oscillator that craves a lot modulation, much like Basimilus Iteritas Alter.

If your style is to supply that modulation from VCV Rack via the ES-9 and to supplement with Pamela's New Workout then that will certainly do the job. My approach is to feed Odessa with the many knobs and sliders of modules like Maths, Marbles, Stages, Quadrax, and Planar so that I can interact with it in a very tactile way. Pamela's New Workout provides a lot of modulation sources but doesn't lend well to knob turning and sometimes leads to menu diving. If you want to play Odessa by hand then you might lean on the Microbrute knobs for that. I guess this boils down to style and approach.

One last thing: maybe consider swapping Quant for a Make Noise LxD (dual low pass gate) to open up more possibilities for Odessa (bonus: cleaning up that leftover 1hp slot). I'm assuming that Wogglebug -> Quant -> Rings was a thing in the rack's prior life, but now you've got a complex oscillator stealing the show, so priorities might change.

Anyhow, just my $.02. Looking forward to hearing noises from your new build.