Perhaps there was a misunderstanding. I used a wrong case in MG because I didn't understand how to modify the row in MG but is not a real problem. I'm using this modulars on a doepfer a100 (obviously powered) for now but I'm building a two row 84hp case.
I know "look mum" and other guys of YT that you mention, I'm a musician.
About the shopping list:
- Attenuators are required by having the attenuation switch on the Vermona tai-4?
- Mixer is required if I have many vco right? For now I have only one (complex right), with two row I could add other simple and a mixer. Is a first build. My idea is to start with a maximum of two vco mixed. I need to play with a keyboard and other stuff. I'm using also comined with a werstatt-01.
- vca and eg, why is not properly the 2hp and stages? Le inputs are enough for now.
- effects are the next step that I had already considered. Mimeophon for example.
I decided to start step by step. Maybe can became big or not I don't know now. Could be a bad idea but I need to use for my music now. You could tell me that it was better to buy a ready-made synth (already done several times) but I wanted to understand how it works and there is nothing better than "getting your hands dirty". Must also make a mistake at the beginning. Example I advance a doepfer filter because I could not find the belgrad but I did it.
Thanks for the advices. VCV Rack is really useful.
FB