Thank you all really for the advice.
As I said I certainly intend to complete this rack and I will treasure your advice.
I'm building the two-row case I was talking about and also remember that I'm patching with werkstatt.
On the subject of linear/exponential vca combined with linear/exponential eg I had watched a very interesting video of Learning Modular about it some time ago, and the initial idea was just to start with the 2hp linear vca + the exponential eg of the stages that I really like a lot and does a lot of things (eg, sequencer, now I'm using it as an lfo controlling everything from the keyboard), but actually only he can't do all this TOGETHER.
I know the Math and I know that it does many things too, but since it is a very used module (there must be a reason!) I thought I could replace it with something else and instead it doesn't seem so.
I certainly spent much money for verbos and belgrad but I was very impressed by them and the idea of taking something that I knew I would change in the future bothered me.
I am also testing with vcv rack. The basic set is very basic, as I had it in mind. A vco, a vcf, a mixer and an adsr (not even a vca). Sure as you say, it remains playable but nothing more, so I intend to gradually expand the starting point in pc and real modular.
Lugia before this my thread, I had read several your posts here on MG and I knew about your decades of experience. Certainly I did not want to be disrespectful and indeed know that I have a lot of respect for you.
Thanks also to Sacguy, I will study the modules you suggested.
Thanks again for your patience.