Hi Farkas, Troux, all,

Farkas: Oh yes, a lovely nice long jam :-) Great stuff! Ha, ha, android-jazz, even haven't heard of it. I must be more careful next time when I am hyper spaced again and see if I come across some more android-jazz out there in hyper space ;-)

Well your android-jazz is certainly an interesting and good one! Thanks a lot for sharing this with us.

Troux, all: Oh yes, good idea, you guys give a great open air concert and the rest of us is hanging around at the bar with comfortable chairs in front of you guys and listening. I would definitely drink a few too many cocktails and enjoy your shows :-) I have been to Ibiza already, so how about meeting in Hawaii or something exotic I have never been before? ;-) Or if the neighbours of The-Erc have nothing against it, I don't mind your idea either ;-)

Thank you all very much, let's hope that Covid-19 is soon over and I can't wait for your concert(s)! Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads