After years of utilizing hardware, soft synths, and messing around with VCV Rack I ponied up funds to build out a modest 104hp setup, primarily to accentuate and add character to dark ambient / drone noise that I create. I still use my laptop, external hardware, a midi controller and other interstitial devices like a Sony Watchman FD-20A 2" Analog CRT Television to create white noise. But what I thought would facilitate my needs is still lacking and I often end up pulling up a soft synth instead of patching out the sound I'm going for.

My current set up is below:
Pittsburgh Modular MIDI2
ALM Pamela's NEW Workout
Plaits
Piston Honda mkII
Intellijel Quad VCA
Make Noise Maths
Noise Engineering Desmodus Versio
Rossum Electro-Music Evolution
Erica Synths Pico OUT

I've got so many more questions than I'll bother any one with right now, but right off the bat, does anyone see glaring omissions and/or any additional modules necessary to get the most out of what I have, or do I just need to get off the computer and spend more time patching and experimenting -- I'm always doing the latter and spend probably 10+ hours a week messing about, which is why I'm reaching out to those who are far more knowledgeable and experienced.

Thank you all in advance!

ModularGrid Rack