ModularGrid Rack

I'm coming to a close on my modular journey. My sole intention was to create a (relatively) unique instrument that I could "finish" and learn and master, would provide ample sound design opportunities, generative capabilities, fill out some additional synthesis "needs" (such as an additional analog sound source and wavetable synthesis), and could integrate/sync well with my larger DAW'd and DAW-less setup (using Live as a clock/CV source in the former, and the Squarp Pyramid in the latter). Of course, all of this is with the understanding that time may change the needs/wants from my setup, but ultimately I don't think I'll ever want more than a 280 hp system.

So here it is: 4+ sound sources, 2 multi-mode filters, a few env gens, 6 vca's, some sound shapers/effects, and a fair amount of utility modules. I've got plenty of power headroom: (1A left on the +12v rail(s), about 350mA left on -12v [out of 1A], and I'm barely touching the 5v [of which there is an unnecessarily large 1A as well]).

I have a pair of catwalk LPGs, and 3-1x3 passive mults which are not visible for obvious reasons.

The only modules I have yet to purchase in this build:
ALA Tilt
Hexinverter Mutant Brain
2hp ADSR
Clank Chaos
Doepfer A-11-3v (currently have a 2hp VCO playing this role, but intend to upgrade eventually)

[Somehow I left these last two out when I originally posted. Significant for their hp relative to the ones listed above]
Befaco Chopping Kinky
Patching Panda MoonPhase

The only things missing from this build that I really wanted to get in there are a stereo mixer (leaning towards Hyrlo), and a scope (leaning towards O'tool, more for space than anything). However I feel the stereo mixer is a bit unneeded in this, especially since I can use the BitBox as a "mixer" of sorts. And I could of course purchase a standalone scope if I really need it that badly.

The first things I would consider replacing in here are the Cre8 modules only because their size:function ratio. Although the stubborn part of me doesn't want to push them out of the modular because, well, I feel they deserve to be honored for allowing me to get the journey rolling... stupid. I know.

Anyways, any thoughts? Questions? Ideas? Criticisms? Odd-pairings? Overlap?