I see you've got a couple switches in there already. Do you blow your hair back the way they do mine?
-- wrecksmoondee

What would you say is your most recent "favorite" use for your switches?
-- merzky_shoom

I guess I love them for "generative" surprises. I love how I can load them like a revolver with different sound bullets and have them fire off and do their thing. Sometimes I'll have a suitably primed filter doing double-duty: taking (A) a percussive element and (B) a "tonal" element. So the switch will be loaded with (A) a trigger and, say, (B) a mixed pair of VCOs making a simple chord; these will alternatively be sent into the filter. If I have another switch handy, the CV-in of the filter can take alternatively an envelope and a random voltange or an LFO and an audio-rate VCO. The basic idea is alternating elements. I suppose one might use a crossfader in a similar way. In any case, I've found switches to be the utility that leads to me sitting back and listening to this strange instrument with a big grin on my face.

*EDIT: I should add that what counts as "enjoyable" and "musical" for me, and thus what makes me grin, is perhaps quite idiosyncratic, so, as they say, "YMMV".