OK...I had a dive into this. One immediate thing that came up regarded the Doepfer 4 hp VCO...too deep. It's 65mm deep, and the back row in a B. 2 x 140hp rack is 62mm at its deepest. But I opted to go nuts here and show some possible other alterations...
ModularGrid Rack
While the basic sonic architecture stayed the same, a lot of things got altered, especially to support generative work.

Top row: Starts now with a CaviSynth Bufflide...3-out buffered mult with an additional slew limiter for portamento. You really only need this for the first "voice" here; the other two oscillators can be driven by single CV lines, although you could just as well use the buffered mult for all oscillators by splitting the CV needed for the two initial VCOs. Kept the Braids clone, added an Instruo Ts-L for maximum timbral manipulation, then fed these to a Bastl Waver, a waveshaping mixer. No VCF here; I opted for something more akin to a West Coast-ish approach to sound generation here for maximum "punch", especially on bass. VCA control is present on the Waver. The 4ms SWN now is followed by the Chopping Kinky, which lets you apply waveshaping to that poly-VCO, then this feeds the Moon Phase VCF. The Blackbox now feeds the Vult VCF. Then after that, there's your stereo mixer...a Bubblesound HexVCA's individual outs feed to a Happy Nerding PanMix, and this gives you VCA level over the signal as well as CV panning on all six channels. A 2 x 4 / 1 x 8 multiple closes the row out, as it seems like that might be handy here.

Bottom row: Mutant Brain, Disting, Pachinko, and the RCD modules. Then I swapped the Blue Lantern logic for Tesseract's VC Logics, which is a dual Boolean gate with CV over the gate function...this should be VERY useful for generative-based timing behavior changes. A Circuit Abbey TripFire then gives you a comparator to pick gates off of modulation signals, plus a pulse delay. Next is Stages, then the 4 hp switch, and at that point I went OFF on the modulation section. This got changed to a Maths, a Tiptop MISO for modulation manipulation, Happy Nerding's 3x VCA for your linear VCAs, a NANO Quart for two-stage envelopes and LFOs, then a Zadar + expander for the four-stage envelopes. The Clank Chaos is after this, more toward the end to make it convenient as a manual controller. Then the Erica DSP got swapped out for a Xaoc Timizoara for effects (much more powerful). Lastly, the very end has a 1 hp Konstant Labs PWRchekr...and given that this is in a Behringer cab, keeping tabs on your DC rails will probably be quite useful, indeed as the Behringer P/S in this is still something of an untested factor out in the field.

Changes: this now has EIGHT or thereabouts envelope gens, plus a Maths. Has a proper stereo mixer with VCAs for the inputs and CV panning. Module order has been clarified. 11-ish VCAs on board. Better logic capabilities. More potent FX processor. And there's a pile of incremental changes as well. The result is a definite power-up from the original, and even got rid of the Cre8 stuff as you'd noted in one post...which is fine, because tbh, I don't think much of their build quality. The only other major deletion was the Erica switch, but between functions on the Chaos and the retained 4-in switch, you shouldn't feel any real loss in control capabilities in generative work. The downside is that you apparently have many of the original modules already, and the overall cost did increase by $700 and change...but from my own experience with generative work, this should be a lot smoother to operate, has some sonic capability improvements, and has a cleaner signal flow, all of which you want for that sort of thing. It might not be as useful an exercise since quite a bit of this was determined in hardware already...but I think there's enough improvement here that you might want to consider some of the alterations.