Hi Lugia,

Wow you got there a very nice "modulation, manipulation and logic" extension rack there, interesting idea!

I am kind of interested in that 4ms - QPLFO but I think I am missing a function but perhaps you can help me out? I am looking for an LFO that has a clock input but where the speed can still be regulated in somehow a synced way in correlation with the clock input. Any idea if this exists and if yes, could you please name a few modules that can do that?

I love LFOs but sometimes I wish they can be some how "linked into the rhythm" of the main voice or of the main rhythm.

There are EGs that might go a bit into that direction but I love the more complex LFOs and keep them in sync with the main clock (if it can be divided or multiplied of that clock would be excellent, but no I don't mean a clock multiplier or divider) however I do not mean the "usual" sync or reset input, I want it on a more "global" level to have it be in sync with the clock? Am I asking something impossible?

Stop, stop, stop! ;-) Did you mention there B.2600 as in Behringer - 2600 (that 'Arpy' thing)? Do you have that one already? How is it? Is it as good as most of us were hoping for, or at least not disappointing? I was thinking of waiting for the Blue Marvin version.

Thanks a lot for this brilliant rack! Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads