I am kind of interested in that 4ms - QPLFO but I think I am missing a function but perhaps you can help me out? I am looking for an LFO that has a clock input but where the speed can still be regulated in somehow a synced way in correlation with the clock input. Any idea if this exists and if yes, could you please name a few modules that can do that?

Actually, the QPLFO can do that. Since it can either be set "normally" or it can respond to "pings" (triggers, basically), you could mult up a clock output then send that to the QPLFO to "ping" the LFOs in sync. This gets even better if you've got a Pam's or Temps Utile, where you can have several synced clock outputs.

Stop, stop, stop! ;-) Did you mention there B.2600 as in Behringer - 2600 (that 'Arpy' thing)? Do you have that one already? How is it? Is it as good as most of us were hoping for, or at least not disappointing? I was thinking of waiting for the Blue Marvin version.

I'm following the lead of a number of people with experience on the originals, who've examined the B.2600 and have said that, yes, it DOES do what it should. That being said, there's apparently some incremental differences between the "orange" one and the Meanies. I'm waiting for a grey, myself...already got that prepaid over at Sweetwater, just waiting for Uli to get off his sorry ass and send some to the USA (Thomann apparently has them already). He's probably busy harassing people on some synth forum, though...damn shame about those narcissistic priorities of his...

But if there's something amiss with the B.2600s, I'll know it PDQ. After all, I've been poking at the ARP 2600 since I started learning synthesis back around 1980, and that includes revs 2, 3, and 4. No Blue Meanies, although I'm still a little surprised I never ran across one in Nashville years ago. After all, my old hometown had me encountering things like ARP Chromas (yeah...I got to play with a pre-CBS one back c. 1980!) and other near-prototypes of all sorts.