Hi Farkas, Lugia and JimHowell1970,

Farkas: I got the Octasource, it's indeed a great module so I can strongly recommend it however it doesn't have this functionality what I need that seems to be called at 4 ms as Pingable LFO. What I expect from this kind of pingable LFO is that if you use the "pingable" clock input (for example from a clock divider or multiplier) that the LFO "follows" in the rhythm of let's say the main voice.

Lugia: Yes indeed a big pity because I was just so extremely happy to know it exists what I want, till I discovered it's sold out as a ready-made module. I will have a look into Mutable's Tides to see if that one can help me out, thank you.

JimHowell1970: Pity that 4 ms decided to release it now only as a DIY module :-( Due to the serious lack of time, DIY is not the best option for me at the moment, I will keep it in mind though. Thank you!

All: Thank you very much, should you know of any other LFO that's kind of pingable or as described as above then please do let me know. Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads