Hey Everyone, fairly new here but really enjoying the ride so far!

After getting my feet wet with a Doepfer MC I‘m building out my first „real“ „System“. Already got the case built (2x60TE) and most of the upper row+some of the lower Row collected.
I‘m sticking to Doepfer modules for now as I wan‘t to avoid getting massive GAS and spending way to much money. The exeption is the disting mk4 here to avoid that Moment when you‘re missing a Bandpass Filter or a VCA or want something to trigger Sounds with while no Keyboard is around.
That being said the main goal here is to build a flexible but fairly straightforward Bass synth for riffing with an external sequencer or Keyboard. The BBD is fo trying out Karplus and general Sound-Design purposes (havent bought that one yet).
I‘m looking for any advice here to avoid frustrations with the finished system. I was going to go with dual Low Pass Gates but I really want to try the A101-6 as a second Filter/Phaser/Phaseshifter because it seems like a lot of fun.

ModularGrid Rack

PS: can I share the Case to the Thread from My Modular? if so then how? Otherwise I will make the System viewable publicly on my Page. [edit: figured that one out]