Thanks for your Feedback!
Really appreciated. I get the point about being open to other manufacturers Modules, The only real reasons for me to go with Doepfer initially was #1 save some money Since I‘m located in Germany and Modules are cheap on the used Market #2 to keep it simple, there’s so many Manufacturers out there it‘s easy to be overwhelmed by so many cool Modules.
Sadly I will have to stick with a few things for now since I already bought them and don‘t really want to reinvest before sorting out some basic purchases first.
Links and Kinks definitely seem like a great addition especially and the alm O/Ax2. Sadly I already oen both the a-183 and the Buffered Multiple...
Same thing with the hpo, the Alm would definitely suffice but i Already bought the Doepfer Headphone Amp.
I am a guitar Player and Engineer first and foremost, thats why I went with a lot of 6,5mm TS/TRS Modules since it makes interfacing a breeze, especially live. I also have some great Effects Pedals that I want to Interface with the synth in the Studio thats why the A138, seemed convenient. Maybe I should really consider buying the rosie and losing the Headphone amp and Crossfader..
I will include a copy of the Rack that actually shows the Modules I already bought.

ModularGrid Rack