Hi Lugia,

Oh wow, that sounds indeed much better than expected and indeed lucky that the brightness of the LEDs can be turned down without the eyes are being burned out by the bright LEDs ;-) I actually miss that LED brightness functionality on those Eurorack modules that use LEDs (or lights). By "Eurorack law" actually every module with LEDs/lights should have a small dimmer knob to lower down the brightness of LEDs (or lights) or even dim it so far that's just off. I sometimes like to have the LED lights but I usually like to have it pretty dim indeed.

I can't wait for the Blue Marvin, though I agree with you that the copy/paste behaviour (of existing currently available models) is one of disgusting :-(

So the B. 2600 can be used without any worries of getting any DC components to the speakers? Have you tested that already some way? I wouldn't like to fry my just acquired new monitors :-(

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback on the B. 2600 and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads