Great patch! I’ve been on micro since the start, but I have this struggle> It offers a good lot but sometimes overtakes needing much else in a patch, or too like daw, just immersed in that screen! and less hands on….
So I’m placing it on hold till I choose to sell..
-- Floa

I also use this sampler from the very beginning. I was probably among the very first buyers of the very first model, when they did not have a website yet.
Well, the bigger models MKI and II are, of course, larger and the screen is more convenient to use. But I have small fingers and therefore a small screen is convenient for me :)
Otherwise, it seems to me that this is the most intuitive and simpler sampler to use without a lot of menu diving. It also does a great job with midi and daw.
I don't even know what could be simpler and more convenient. Love it very much. I think it is just a matter of personal preference.

>

Oh wow, that's nice and so nice relaxing, so beautiful to listen at. How do you manage to make your music on one hand so nice subtle yet so intriguing? :-)
This is a great piece of work as well as this is a nice demo of the BitBox Micro, thanks a lot for that and kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

Thank you very much for your kind words and permanent interest! :)
I finally have my first solo album in September. Hope you will like it.