Hi Snarky. Considering the Subharmonicon already has a case and power, you could make space for the Morphagene (and more utilities, etc.) by leaving the Moog in its own case. That’s what I would recommend first.
Have fun and good luck!
-- farkas

Hi, thanks for the answer. I actually hadn’t even thought about that, maybe cause I’m so excited about getting new equipment without getting new wall warts. I was thinking of getting a DFAM eventually, so it would be cool to get a two tier Moog kit and use the existing rack and power supply.

A couple substitutions I’m considering: the Xaoc Zadar instead of the Quadrax, which saves some space and is actually less expensive. Or getting the Sarajewo instead of the BBD.

I guess when the time comes, I might also get a second RackBrute as a substitute for the MiniBrute… but I can shove these plans in the future. I can only afford one or two modules per month, so actually running out of space won’t happen all that soon.

I really love modular… it’s just a lot more hands-on than digital or software… It’s also annoying that, when buying the non-modular stuff, you always end up getting another sequencer you don’t need.

Cheers