Some explanation of above rig:

-- imagine the signal is ultimately going to in rig modules (esp percussion) and / or routed out of the rig via CV Thing / ES modules in lower right. I'm not including any voices in this image above but yes there is plenty for downstream voicing

-- top row above is sources. PNW, Circadian, Trigger Riot give a lot of capability on that end. Followed by 2 comparators to derive gates from CV/audio in my broader rig. A few mults so I can copy any signal for reprocessing / redistribution

-- 2nd row (left) in particular is where I'd love some suggestions. I'm thinking of this as "modifiers" for clock/gate/trig signals. Already we have some Logic, clock divide / multiply units, gate delay, integrator (Bytom) and switches. I'm wondering what else might be great adds?

BTW the above rig is already up and running and it is crazy badass, I love it. I got into modular for complex OSCs like DPO but over time I'm finding the control (CV/gate) possibilities are fantastic. I'll appreciate any suggestions to make this clock/gate/trig setup better, thanks!!