May I ask why you choose the 960 Sequential Controler? From the "half million" ;-) sequencers/controllers, why this one, was there for you a particular reason to choose this module? I am usually not so much concerned about HP usage however this one is huge.

Simple: I know it already. Since B. replicated all of the Moog spec (including the ultra-annoying S-Trig busses), I have no reason to suspect that it would work any differently from ones I've used. Also, the 100M and Buchla sequencers can either alter the behavior of the 960, or vice-versa.

Do you know perhaps when the TipAudio Buchla modules start to become available?

The last thing I was told (by Tiptop) is that we can expect the first ones around Xmas this year.

Beautiful designed rack that, I agree indeed, should not exist, it should not be allowed, far too great ;-) You make me think of selling my house and replicate that rack! :-)
-- GarfieldModular

Actually...all of that, with the B. cabs, just cracks the $4k barrier. Mind you, there's some module prices missing at present on a few of these, but not so many that I would think the build is improbable.

Oh, and Jim...yes, I still think Uli's a prime example of "appalling". But now, his actions are so transparent and evident that everyone knows the story...which is part of why Sweetwater trolled B. when they came out with the "Swing" (aka the Arturia Keystep) and at present, their Four Play VCA (ie: the Intellijel Quad VCA or Mutable's Veils) and the Brains (a blatant Mutable Plaits rip). Back then, they were rerouting search inquiries to the REAL modules, but these days searches for these just drop you into the midst of ALL Behringer listings, which is pretty much like getting tossed into the deep end of the proverbial pool.

Also, consider: now that Uli's making instruments, his visibility has increased, and continues to increase as Tribe keeps putting out more visible gear (as opposed to mixers, rack processors, etc). Might be great for sales, but if Uli goes off in some weird direction again (the Kirn debacle instantly comes to mind), that public coverage will potentially be his downfall. I'd be good with that, and I think lots of others would be as well.