Surely the four play is under some sort of legal injunction as I haven't seen it in stock anywhere since they announced it?

I understand the replies above and I have a lot of time on this forum for Jim, Lugia and Farkas as I've previously said if it wasn't for your previous postings and help, I wouldn't have invested as much into the Eurorack idea. That being said, it was also the purchase of a couple of Behringer Neutrons and playing around with the patch bay that something clicked about idea of rerouting signal flows and changing the behaviour and sound of these synths that I decided to explore the concept of eurorack further. I remember at that time just randomly patching inputs to outputs and not knowing why the sound was changing but a key factor around that time was affordability.

I recently posted all my racks and they are not heavily inspired by Behringer, if anything Intellijel won as my racks have predominantly Intellijel modules so if anything it was the other manufacturers that have benefited financially from my investment in this field of music creation.

I don't normally talk about this but I was going through a really tough time in my personal life and mentally I think I was shot. I think the idea of being able to patch things in different ways and then thinking about why that worked really helped me mentally as I realised at some deep subconscious level that this was also rewiring my brain and making me realise that other paths in life were also possible and its always possible to start again.