Thread: Bug Report

I'm still finding the "Command Center" (unicorn account) very frustrating. I have a lot of rack plans, for two different size racks, but the preview sizes of the racks constantly changes, but not uniformly, so the previews of some racks are bigger than others even thought the racks are the same size (same number of rows, same HP). Refreshing the page constantly changes the preview sizes in different ways that I can't understsand. It wasn't like this when I first started using the system - all the previews would appear the same size if the racks were the same size. I thought it was related to the length of the rack names - if they wrapped to two lines - but even if all names fit on a single line I still get this erratic behaviour. It seems very buggy and inconsistent - I'd like to see an overhauled Command Center layout where each rack design fits a designated space, with allowance made for word-wrapping titles that don't affect the placement of the previews and previews that are a consistent size - i.e. all previews in all row fitting the same width, with just the height varying to maintain aspect ratio. This is the sort of thing I do myself when making website layouts with HTML/CSS for image galleries (e.g. real estate listings) [note: this happens in both Chrome and Firefox on my Win 7 Pro machine, latest versions of both browsers]