Genius as always Lugia- you really need to write a book on synths and the modular world- I would want an early adopter copy and review it.

I love my Elektron Analog 4 MK2 synth- it has great capabilities for CV routing and sequencing. I use it with my Make Noise 0-coast as stepping stone into the rat hole of modular gear. What I love about it is to layer the FX such as reverb and delay on top of the modular stuff for extra flavor. In and of itself, the Analog 4 is just an awesome analog synth with great sound and one of the best sequencers on the planet. You can create entire songs alone with it.

I dig the MS-20 that thing is mean and great value. Very dirty and playful character and finally got time on one this week.

I wanted a cheap sequencer for modular besides my Analog 4 and the Korg SQ-1 delivers for value. In some ways I like it better to sequence my Make Noise 0-c0ast because it has some tricks up its sleeve missing from the Elektron like more CV control options and so forth. Plus it connects to my Korg Volca Beats easily as a master controller device.