Hi Ramirez,

You got yourself some nice modules planned there. Pity I can't click on your rack, you didn't allow it (there is an option to blind-out the total price if that's your concern). From what I can see, it's a compact though quite complete system. The only thing I am missing (unless overlooked) are some envelopes, or did you include them?

If this would be my own rack, I would have a look into that Chord module from Qu-bit, can't you find another module that does something similar but is less large? It takes quite some of your rare rack space. Or consider another row for some more HPs...

I don't have myself a Maths yet but I only heard good things about it, so if you still have space left (do you?), perhaps yes.

You are using Rosie for your output module I see, I had tested that module at the shop nearby my home, it's a good module, though the outputs are 3.5 mm, not sure if that's an issue for you? If you need line outputs (6.3 mm) and go to an external mixer or something like that then you might perhaps want to consider another Audio I/O module? Examples (but not limited to) are: Befaco - Output, Happy Nerding - Out, Bastl Instruments - Ciao!, Intellijel - Audio I/O or if you rather like XLR in- & outputs: ACL - Audio Interface or Vermona - TAI-4. There are many more but these are the modules I keep an eye on. I just recently got the Intellijel - Audio I/O, it's a good module however I personally feel it could have done with a stereo output knob, it's sometimes difficult to get the left & right channels exactly the same, other than that the module is good.

Good luck with the planning and kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads