Thanks so much for your answer Ronin!
Actually i have 6 VCO sound sources haha.
I was looking at the Intellijel Quad today, it looks perfect but i dont have much space left. I can always remove some of the elementary synthrotek stuff. Any VCA function inside the rack would be strictly for voltage control and logic functions, i have an extra 6 channel desk mixer to use for output.

REgarding white noise, the DS-M drum modules have 3 color types on a toggle switch. The MIX pot blends the built in VCO with the built in noise VCO. However, you are correct, if i am using all three modules for drums already, i have no noise source. My 'studio' area also has an old short wave radio that i built years ago, i was thinking of using that as a noise/sample source at times.

Regarding the attenuators, inverters, adders, shifters, polarizers.....thank you for the heads up. I cant really fathom what i would use an inverter for or an adder for, i need to see it on an oscilloscope and hear it with my ears first. However, my goal here is to be able to modulate and create logic functions wherever possible, i'm an automation guru at my day job, that's my cup of tea.

Would a single quad passive attenuator be sufficient? (hopefully one with add/subtract also)
Maybe i throw in a Doepfer A-183-2 Offset/Polarizer for good measure?

An side question also, If i plan to bring in external audio into the rack, is line level going to work well? Do i need one of these LineLevel Utility modules if I plan to bring in a sample to mangle?

Thanks guys! Just me writing this out helps a lot anyway haha, thanks again Ronin for the input.

I'll take whatever recommendation that are out there.